Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BizaRRe TaLe!! :: PART 1

Me: If u put the value of this variable in above equation then u will get the value of the other variable..
Ria: Ok..
Me: After adding the two u will get the..
Ria(interrupting..taking my pen in her hand and writing something quickly on the same page) Do u know dis cell-number(pointing downwards)?
Me(???..controlling the spontaneous flow of 'WTF',a hostel life acquired lingo,as i told myself - ohh i was talkin to a girl)What is this..?This is my no..!!!
Ria: ya..I remember it by heart..(smiling)
Me: (irritation was cleary visible on my face...)What for..??
Ria(smiling...seeing towards me as if enjoying my anger)
Me(realising the intent which i missed at first glance..OMG!!)If u memorize one formulae from maths then you might get passed this time, this number is not important for u...(and I took the pen back to complete the question..)
Ria: (ignoring my words..taking back the pen again and wrote another number on the page...)your no is important for me and this is my no..
Me(totally frustrated)See..I am least interested in you..and u r too young to do this, put your mind in studies..it'll benefit u more (I left the room in hurry..)

 This was the conversation between me and the landlord's 14 year old daughter(class 8th student),when I used to live in a PG in 3rd yr of my engineering. I was teaching maths to Ria, as her mother requested me. She could not find any tutor for her daughter and asked if i could teach her daughter for 3-4 days before the exams. As a very ideal good boy I said - "No problem aunti..I will teach her...". Actually I had no other choice as two months' rent was still to be given.

 That day I had to meet my mini project's most responsible colleague Anuj. He called me to make me understand all that stuff (as I didn't do a single thing in the project), so that I get enough in my mind to speak out a few words in the presentation next day.
I went there. He had just started explaining (my phone rang). "Oops..sorry yaar..I will put it on Silent Mode..". I said after observing few drops of irritation on his face. He kept on explaining about 1 hour and I was like -"ok..hmm.." all the time.

While coming back,  i saw my cell's screen. OMG!!! there were 60+ miss calls from an unknown number (off course it was her number).

I called back..

Me(angrily)What u wanna do now..tell me whats your problem. Say, what u want to say..???
Ria: I felt like talking to you.
Me: (wanted to say WTF you wanted to talk)k..then tell me, what is it u want to talk..?
Ria(in very low voice)Nothing.
Me: (what a bullshit..this time it was really hard to overcome my anger)ok, if nothing is there then better u hang up the phone..(disconnected).

At room I could not concentrate on anything.Whenever I was successful in making myself indulged somewhere else, her voice used to pull me again. Actually at first floor (where I lived) any louder voice from the ground floor(where she lived) was easily audible.
Slowly my anger was cooling down and I was coming to more practical solutions. I was just wondering how to make her understand that she was too young to do this and if still she wants to do then why me!!, who is almost 6 yrs older than her.She could choose any boy from her school.
I decided to talk to her to make her understand everything.
I called up in night (I knew she was alone in the drawing room as lights were up..didn't know doing what) and told same thing quite humbly pretending to be very composed and mature this time. She was just listening and saying nothing or a few 'hmm'..'k'.

After that I assumed she clearly understood that I was not the one.

(After few days)
I started receiving romantic messages on my cell from the same number. I ignored.
After another few days I started feeling pity for her as her sad eyes were visible every time I came home from college. She used to sit in front of the gate pretending to study, at the time when I used to return back from the college. I started replying but selectively sending good messages (inspirational).
This went on and in no time I was used to her messages. And now started sending other types of messages also-be it joke, romantic(except non-veg).
In this period I learned that she was not younger by her talks as I was thinking earlier. She always sounded like any other girl with whom I flirted earlier. And whenever I said that she was too younger, she used to go mad. In aggression asking - "Tell, from where I m younger..??".
Not to say, very soon I became addicted of her messages and calls. Although I was feeling very awkward at the same time but still could not stop myself from carrying on that. We had long talks on phone regularly, and most of the time she used to call me from her basic phone. This all continued until there came a bit turning point in the story..(contd)

I must admit she was the most cutest and beautiful thing happened to me in my life. But as they say - Most of the beautiful things do not last for long same was true in this case also.
.................Like many other stories it had a tragic end.

15 comments:

  1. plzz put the whole story dear... i really want to know what happened next... and requesting you to plzz complete the whole story... it shouldn't lie in the midst..
    very nicely written..
    keep writing more...
    may god bless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud yaar abhi..... nice story bro and very well written but 7 std ki larki....when will the next part come..

    keep blogging... all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx varun nd manish..
    @sanchi...ya very soon m gonna rite another part..

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really gud bhai/////mjhe to pta tha u hv got gr8 talent////mjhe teri ye stry pata h///tune mjhe batya tha/////bt yaar yaar ye shi nhi h ///7 cls ki ladki?????////kch to age diff ka khyal rkho/////

    now cming bak on ur writing skills ////
    we r waitin for next////

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know ur whole story leaving the climax

    so waiting for the nxt part..

    please continue it...............

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm...its a nice story..nice writing skill..:)
    like others i m waiting for other part though i know..all pages of this fiction cum real story....
    so..contiue....

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx guru,gaurav and ashu..
    gonna write next part within 2 days..

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice story avee may be I know so more of it but not sure abt the climax....request you to please share the latter part so that all of us get releived from our anxieties....anyways I appreciate your writing skills....keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaar..main abhi bhi soch raha hun wo tha kya..it was not love at least..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sahi hai beta badhiya ja rahe ho puri likho and koi conventional end mat likhna kuch naya socho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @bhupi bhaiya: ismein main kuch nai likh raha hun...jo hua hai wahi likhunga..

    ReplyDelete
  12. dude it is awsum ..
    m talkin abt ur writin skill.
    baki sab to main janta hu bt i realy enjoy readin it

    ReplyDelete